Monday, June 29, 2015

Hola!!

Hola!!!!
Besides the deathly Spanish heat outside, We are doing awesome here in  Alcorcón!  Yesterday during Church, one our favorite old Spanish ladies looks at us and says, "Ah!! Qué Guapisimas qué sois!!!" Haha she is adorable!  Luckily we have our cheap Spanish fans to save us from the hotness though!! It's the easiest way to feel Spanish, by using your pretty abanico (fan) outside.

So this week was great!!  It started out awesome by going to the Temple and the later having our weekly district meeting with President and Sister Jackson.  It was actually their last district meeting ever because this week they are going home!! We will be welcoming in  President and sister Pack this week so that will be fun!! I enjoyed going to the temple like always and I am so grateful for the
opportunity to go so often in my mission.

Although some of our investigators we haven't been able to get in  contact for awhile. We actually found some new people this week!! We have worked a lot out of the area book, because we have faith that there is an old investigator out there who is ready!!

I am so grateful for this gospel and the chances on my mission to  develop a better relationship with God, and grow so much!! This work can be hard but it is so worth it!!!

Today I had fun celebrating my birthday which is this week!! So thank you for all of the birthday wishes!! I am so excited to turn 20!!! Well kind of.. We will see haha!! Well anyway I love all of you! This weeks challenge is to study 3 Nephi!

Love,
Hermana Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment