Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Disfrutando las bendiciones y Las bendiciones de gozo

This last week I was a little overwhelmed with things.  I decided to ask for a priesthood blessing for  comfort.  Earlier that I day I prayed to Heavenly Father exactly what I wanted to hear from him.  My zone leader blessed me with every single thing that I prayed for.  Something that really stuck out to me was that there will come a time that I will really enjoy my time here.  Don't get me wrong, I definitely have!  But sometimes it can be hard to not focus on your weaknesses.  Well anyway, I just simply wanted to say that Heavenly Father does love us.  He knows our weaknesses, comforts us, and reminds us that he is there to help us accomplish the perfect plan he has for us.  This last week I really have been able to find joy; even in the simple things.  I am so grateful for the priesthood and for the many special opportunities I have had here on my mission. I have been able to feel a personal love not only for God and my Savior but love from them as well.

Edith, our recent convert is doing great!  We've watched some church movies with her that she loved.  You could totally tell that she felt the Holy Ghost.  It's the best!! Haha.  I did an intercambio win Hna Vasas (love her) from Móstoles because her comp and mine had to both go to a leadership meeting.  Well anyway I was a bit nervous because this was my first time I had ever been the senior companion.  I was a little worried about my Spanish, but it turned out just fine!  It's weird when you find out that there's a lot more things you have learned than you think.  Although sometimes I want to hit my head in my desk, I am very grateful to be learning Spanish!! It is such a blessing.

I'm continuing to love the members we visit here in Alcorcón.  It's strange to think that I will be leaving in just a few weeks to my new area! I will definitely miss it, but I think it will be time for me to leave. So we got a new mission leader!! He is a recent convert and is absolutely fantastic! I can't wait to start getting help again from the branch. 😄

We are getting better at talking to more people on the streets.  And although a lot of people don't want to listen, it is always a good feeling when you do everything you should be as a missionary.  Everyday there's difficulties, but at the same time, there is a blessing in every day!  This week I've been studying more about the apostasy.  I am very convinced that if any member were to really study the Apostasy and understand how the priesthood was taken off the earth, everyone would want to serve a mission! Just a theory, haha.  

Everyone have a great week!
Con mucho Amor,
Hermana Berry
Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment