Monday, August 17, 2015

Me voy a Barrio 8!!

Hola mi familia y amigos!!!

Wow what a week!!! Today are transfers and I am in Barrio 8 with Hermana Spencer!! What a dream area. I had actually really wanted to come here.. And plus my new comp is an angel!! I'm so excited for a fresh new start with a brand new area!! Things will be different, hard, new challenges but.... I am super content. I get to go to the church by the temple and MTC.. Ahhh I'm so excited for this transfer. 😊

I loved, loved my time in Alcorcón and boy am I going to miss those people!! It's hard to explain all that I have learned these last 4 transfers and I'm so excited to grow even more! These last two weeks I've been praying that I could see certain people that I hadn't for a while so I could feel satisfied leaving that area.  Well once again I have had my prayers answered.  Within like 3 days I kept running into people that had been in the back of my mind for a while.  It was really cool to see that like always Heavenly Father knows are thoughts, weaknesses and strengths. I was really grateful to see blessings this week right before I left.

Speaking of prayers, yesterday as I was packing up, I panicked because I couldn't remember where my passport was.  I quickly went on my knees and asked for help. Yup, 5 seconds later found it. Last night I couldn't find my metro pass, I prayed, 5 seconds later I found it.  I looked at Hna Whiting and just started crying and said "I JUST LOVE PRAYERS OKAY!?" hahahahaha.

Last night I said goodbye to the branch I've been serving in for the last 6 months.  It was hard but it was cool to realize how much these people loved me and how much I loved them.  I really have learned so much from these members and investigators as well.  I feel so blessed from Heavenly Father! It is so awesome to see even though were hard times, he was able to show me the fruits of my work in Alcorcón.  I love this gospel so much.  I love learning more about it every day.

Sorry this is short.. But I better go start unpacking!! Thanks for all of the support! I will send some pictures from this week. :) The Elders had a baptism with a very special lady.  It was a perfect way
to end my time there!!
Con mucho Amor,
Hermana Berry








No comments:

Post a Comment