Thursday, February 26, 2015

Flirt to Convert, But not in Spain!

Hola mi familia y amigos!!!  I hope every one is doing well!!!  I will be honest, this week has been very hard.  Every single day is a good day but I definitely had some struggles with believing in myself but fortunately for me, I have a wonderful companion that is there for me when I am a mess.  I´ve loved the MTC so much and it is going to be extremely hard to say goodbye to everyone.  But I know it will be okay.  I am so grateful for all of the opportunities I have had here. I can´t believe how many things I have learned in such a short period of time.  I love that I have finally seen more of the culture in Spain!!  I don´t think it has hit me yet that I am in another country, haha.  I love learning about the gospel.  It is absolutley fantastic to learn things that you thought you already knew.
Yo sé que Jose Smith fue un Profeta moderna.  Yo se´ que el evangelio es restored.
Alright I can speak better than I can write.  I love hearing all the Elder´s and other Hermana´s testimonies.  Everyone is so strong here. It is so scary to be only 18 or 19 and go out and talk to people about the gospel in a language that you do not know how to speak.  I´m sure you can imagine how frightening it is.  But I am so grateful for the Retiro Park experiences i have once a week because now I already know how to contact before I even go out in the field!!! This Tuesday I´m going to the field and I cannot wait to find out where my first area will be!! So the subject of this email is Flirt to Convert, but not in Spain..... so last week at the park, me and my companion talked to these to guys who talked with us but didn´t want un El Libro de Mormon.  We ended up giving them a pass along card with the temple on it though.  We started to walk away and then suddenly that started running after us!! I was like yes!!!  A referral!!!!!  They asked us if we had a number we could give them in case they ended up having more questions well.... we were like no we don´t have personal phones but here is a pamphlet with the number to contact other missionaries.They said never mind and then left.  So then me and my companion were like Oh wait, they wanted like our phone numbers!!! hahahah if I wasn´t a missionary I don´t think I would've been that oblivious!!! hahaha
Anyway.  I will talk to you guys later!!! I love you all!!!
Have a good week!!

Love,
Hermana Fresa, Frambuesa, Berry, etc.





No comments:

Post a Comment