Thursday, February 12, 2015

Week 4: "It was a mucho bueno dealio"

Hola Familia!!!!
Thank you again for all of your guys´ emails!!! I love hear from
everyone!! Today is Pday which means we went to the Madrid Temple in
the morning and then later today I am going to go to an archaeology
museum.  Last week I went to Puerta Del Sol which is downtown Madrid,
and it was very pretty!!  It is sooooo cold here, I cannot wait until
it warms up!!!  The time is flying by here so quickly, and everyday i
learn something new.
The park pictures I sent this week was a very
good day at the park!!  The last two weeks I had dreaded going to the
park because contacting people scared me to death.  But something
special happned this week, me and my park companion, Hermana Ingram
(whom i adore) found this man who was jogging and talked to him a bit.
he spoke english and was from the Canarie Islands!  We testified about
the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith and the spirit was so strong!!!
he was so sweet and loved listening to us.  We also talked to two
ladies who loved listening to us.  It was an awesome experience!!!
Everybody thinks you come to the MTC and you magically can speak the
language. Well that is false, you have to work so hard!!!  I
definitely can´t speak it yet but everyday I am learning more.  I only
have 2 more weeks here which makes me sad because I love everyone here
and all the teachers are incredible!!!! If any of you didn´t get a
reply from me, I will try to write back next week!! I love you all and
I know the church is true!!!
Love, Hermana Berry



No comments:

Post a Comment