Saturday, December 26, 2015

¡Feliz Navidad!

Hola everyone!!

     They were right!!  Christmas really is magical in the mission. When I first came to my new area, here in the center of Madrid, I really thought Christmas Day would be so cool, walking around seeing all of the cool events during Christmas.  Well today, as we walked around Madrid for a couple of hours bored out of our minds because everything was closed, it reminded me again what really the true meaning of Christmas is!!!  I know you always hear that, but wow have I felt the true spirit of Christmas this year.  I have been feeling very overwhelmingly blessed that I've had the opportunity to share the Love of Christ with the church's Christmas video this past month. Today was really great seeing and talking with my family!!  Yesterday we had a great devotional with the President and all of the other missionaries.  It was fun singing and feeling the spirit there. I hope you guys all had a great Christmas spending time with family and really remembering the true meaning of Christmas.  I'm so grateful for all of the things I have been able to do this year and most importantly I'm grateful for the birth of Christ, my Savior.  It has been full with love, laughter, tears, and unforgettable memories in my mission. I love all of you guys so much!! And have a happy new year!!!
FELIZ NAVIDAD!!🎄🇪🇸🎁

Hermana Berry





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment